1. C. L. Yuan, A. P. Chen, B. J. Zhang and N. R. Zhao*, Activity-crowding coupling effect on diffusion dynamics of a self-propelled particle in polymer solutions, Phy. Chem. Chem. Phys. 21, 24112 (2019)
2. X. L. Cao, B. J. Zhang and N. R. Zhao*, Crowding-Activity Coupling Effect on Conformational Change of a Semi-Flexible Polymer, Polymers 11, 1021 (2019).
3. Y. K. Bian, R. Yan, P. Li and N. R. Zhao*, Unusual crowding-induced chain looping kinetics in hard-sphere fluids: a contrastive study with polymer solutions, Soft Matter 15, 4976 (2019).
4. A. P. Chen and N. R. Zhao*, Comparative study of the crowding-induced collapse effect in hard-sphere, flexible polymer and rod-like polymer systems, Phy. Chem. Chem. Phys. 21, 12335 (2019).
5. Y. K. Bian, X. L. Cao, P. Li and N. R. Zhao*, Understanding chain looping kinetics in polymer solutions: crowding effects of microviscosity and collapse, Soft Matter 14, 8060 (2018).
6. B. J. Zhang, X. L. Cao, G. Zhou* and N. R. Zhao*, Anomalous diffusion of polystyrene from an attractive substrate based on all-atom simulation, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 20, 25304 (2018).
7. J. Qing, A. P. Chen and N. R. Zhao*, Quantifying the protein–protein association rate in polymer solutions: crowding-induced diffusion and energy modifications, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 20, 27937 (2018).
8. A. P. Chen, N. R. Zhao* and Z. H. Hou*, The effect of hydrodynamic interactions on nanoparticle diffusion in polymer solutions: a multiparticle collision dynamics study, Soft Matter 13, 8625 (2017).
9. J. Wang, Y. K. Bian, X. L. Cao and N. R. Zhao*, Understanding diffusion of intrinsically disordered proteins in polymer solutions: A disorder plus collapse model, AIP Advances 7, 115120 (2017).
10. J. Qing, A. P. Chen and N. R. Zhao*, A new scaling for the rotational diffusion of molecular probes in polymer solutions, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 19, 32687 (2017).
11. X. Q. Feng, A. P. Chen, J. Wang, N. R. Zhao* and Z. H. Hou*, Understanding protein diffusion in polymer solutions: a hydration with depletion model, J. Phys. Chem. B 120, 10114 (2016).
12. Y. H. Dong, X. Q. Feng, N. R. Zhao* and Z. H. Hou*, Diffusion of nanoparticles in semidilute polymer solutions: A mode-coupling theory study, J. Chem. Phys. 143, 024903 (2015).
13. Y. K. Bian, Z. L. Wang, A. P. Chen and N. R. Zhao*, Fluctuating bottleneck model studies on kinetics of DNA escape from α-hemolysin nanopores, J. Chem. Phys. 143, 184908 (2015).
14. P. Li, Y. H. Dong, N. R. Zhao* and Z. H. Hou*, Distance fluctuation of a single molecule in Lennard-Jones liquid based on generalized Langevin equation and mode coupling theory, J. Chem. Phys. 140, 154109 (2014).
15. Y. Zheng, Y. K. Bian, N. R. Zhao* and Z. H. Hou*, Stretching of single poly-ubiquitin molecules revisited: Dynamic disorder in the nonexponential unfolding kinetics, J. Chem. Phys. 140, 125102 (2014).
16. Y. Zheng, P. Li, N. R. Zhao* and Z. H. Hou*, Kinetics of molecular transitions with dynamic disorder in single-molecule pulling experiments, J. Chem. Phys. 138, 204102(2013).