1. X. H. Zhang, J. Shi, G. Y. Shen, F. Gou, J. H. Cheng, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,
* “Non-conjugated fluorescent molecular cages of salicylaldehyde-based tri-Schiff bases: AIE, enantiomers, mechanochromism, anion hosts/probes, and cell imaging properties”, Mater. Chem. Front., 2017, 1, 1041 - 1050 (Cover story).
2. J. H. Cheng, F. Gou, X. H. Zhang, G. Y. Shen, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “A class of multiresponsive colorimetric and fluorescent pH probes via three different reaction mechanisms of Salen complexes: a selective and accurate pH measurement”, Inorg. Chem., 2016, 55, 9221 - 9229.
3. J. H. Cheng, Y. X. Li, R. Sun, J. Y. Liu, F. Gou, X. G. Zhou, H. F. Xiang,* and J. Liu*, “Functionalized Salen ligands linking with non-conjugated bridges: unique and colorful aggregation-induced emission, mechanism, and applications” J. Mater. Chem. C,2015, 3, 11099 - 11110.
4. J. H. Cheng, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Fluorescentmetal ion chemosensors via cation exchange reactions of complexes, quantumdots, and metal-organic frameworks”, Analyst, 2015, 140, 7082 - 7115.
5. J. H. Cheng, X. F. Ma, Y. H. Zhang, J. Y. Liu, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Optical chemosensors based on transmetalation of Salen-based Schiff base complexes”, Inorg. Chem., 2014, 53, 3210 - 3219.
6. J. H. Cheng, Y. H. Zhang, X. F. Ma, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Colorimetric and fluorescent pH and Cu2+ probes induced by photoisomerization of a maleonitrile-based Salen ligand”, Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 11791 - 11793.
7. J. H. Cheng, K. Y. Wei, X. F. Ma, X. G. Zhou, and H. F. Xiang,* “Synthesis and photophysical properties of colorful Salen-type Schiff bases”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2013, 117,16552 - 16563.
8. H. F. Xiang,* J. H. Cheng, X. F. Ma, X. G. Zhou, and J. J. Chruma, “Near-infrared phosphorescence: materials and applications”, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 6128 - 6185.
9. H. F. Xiang,* L. Zhou, Y. Feng, J. H. Cheng, D. Wu, and X. G. Zhou,* “Tunable fluorescent/phosphorescent platinum(II) porphyrin-fluorene copolymers for ratiometric dual emissive oxygen sensing”, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51, 5208 - 5212.
10. L. Zhou, Z. X. Xu, Y. Zhou, Y. Feng, X. G. Zhou, H. F. Xiang,* and V. A. L. Roy,* “Structure-charge transport relationship of 5,15-dialkylated porphyrins”, Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 5139 - 5141.