1.Yiming Wu,Runyu Jing,Yongcheng Dong, Qifan Kuang,Yan Li,Ziyan Huang,Wei Gan,Yue Xue, Yizhou Li* and Menglong Li*. Functional annotation of sixty-five type-2 diabetes risk SNPs and its application in risk prediction.Scientific Reports,2017,7.
2. Yizhou Li*,Yi Yang* and Menglong Li *. Expression dynamics and relations with nearby genes of rat transposable elements across 11 organs, 4 developmental stages and both sexes. BMC Genomics,2017, 18:666.
3.Yan Li,Yongcheng Dong, ,Ziyan Huang, Qifan Kuang, Yiming Wu, Yizhou Li* and Menglong Li*. Computational identifying and characterizing circular RNAs and their associated genes in hepatocellular carcinoma.Plos One,12(3),e0174436.
5.Yiming Wu,Qifan Kuang,Yongcheng Dong,Ziyan Huang,Yan Li, Yizhou Li* and Menglong Li*. Predicting pathogenic single nucleotide variants through a comprehensive analysis on multiple level features.Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems,2016,156:224-230.
6. Kuang Q, Xu X, Li R, Dong Y, Li Y, Huang Z, Li Y, Li M*. An eigenvalue transformation technique for predicting drug-target interaction. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5：13867~13867.
7. Dong Y, Kuang Q, Dai X, Li R, Wu Y, Leng W, Li Y, Li M: Improving the Understanding of Pathogenesis of Human Papillomavirus 16 via Mapping Protein-Protein Interaction Network.Biomed Research International,2015.
8. Kuang Q, Wang M, Li R, Dong Y, Li Y, Li M *. Investigation of Computation Models for Predicting Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs). Plos One, 2014. 9(9).
10. Wu Y, Jing R, Li Y*, Li M*. Combination use of protein-protein interaction network topological features improves the predictive scores of deleterious non-synonymous single-nucleotide polymorphisms. Amino Acids,46:2025-2035,2014
11. Jiang Y, Li Y*, Kuang Q, Ye L, Wu Y, Yang L, Li M: Predicting putative adverse drug reaction related proteins based on network topological properties.Analytical Methods 2014, 6:2692-2698.
12. Lin J, Kuang Q, Li Y, Zhang Y, Sun J, Ding Z, Li M: Prediction of adverse drug reactions by a network based external link prediction method.Analytical Methods 2013, 5:6120-6127.