1. Xue J, Xie F, Xu J, et al. A New Network-Based Strategy for Predicting the Potential miRNA-mRNA Interactions in Tumorigenesis:[J]. International Journal of Genomics, 2017, 2017(1):3538568.
2. Yang Y, Xie F, Yan B, et al. A reliable multiclass classification model for identifying the subtypes of parotid neoplasms constructed with variable combination population analysis and partial least squares regression based on Raman spectra[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2017.
3. Xie F, He M, Li H, et al. Bipartite network analysis reveals metabolic gene expression profiles that are highly associated with the clinical outcomes of acute myeloid leukemia[J]. Computational Biology & Chemistry, 2017, 67(C):150.
4. Liu Y, Liang Y, Kuang Q, et al. Post‐modified non‐negative matrix factorization for deconvoluting the gene expression profiles of specific cell types from heterogeneous clinical samples based on RNA‐sequencing data[J]. Journal of Chemometrics, 2017.
5. Kuang Q, Li Y, Wu Y, et al. A kernel matrix dimension reduction method for predicting drug-target interaction[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2017, 162:104-110.
6. Li Y, Dong Y, Huang Z, et al. Computational identifying and characterizing circular RNAs and their associated genes in hepatocellular carcinoma.[J]. PLoS One, 2017, 12(3):e0174436.
7. Dong Y, Huang Z, Kuang Q, et al. Expression dynamics and relations with nearby genes of rat transpoSsable elements across 11 organs, 4 developmental stages and both sexes[J]. BMC Genomics, 2017, 18(1):666.
8. Wu Y, Jing R, Dong Y, et al. Functional annotation of sixty-five type-2 diabetes risk SNPs and its application in risk prediction:[J]. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7.
9. Wang Y, Guo Y, Pu X, et al. A sequence-based computational method for prediction of MoRFs[J]. RSC Advances, 2017, 7(31):18937-18945.
10. Wang Y, Lin Y, Guo Y, et al. Functional dissection of human targets for KSHV-encoded miRNAs using network analysis:[J]. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7(1):3159.
11. Li W, Li M, Pu X, et al. Distinguishing the disease associated SNPs based on composition frequency analysis[J]. Interdiscip Sci : Comput life Sci, 2017, 9:459–467.
12. Wang Y, Guo Y, Pu X, et al. Effective prediction of bacterial type IV secreted effectors by combined features of both C-termini and N-termini[J]. J Comput Mol Des, 2017, 31:1029–103.
2. Gao N, Liang T, Yuan Y, et al. Exploring the mechanism of F282L mutation-caused constitutive activity of GPCR by a computational study.[J]. Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP, 2016, 18(42):29412.
3. Lu T, Yuan Y, Jiao Y, et al. Simultaneous spectrophotometric quantification of dinitrobenzene isomers in water samples using multivariate calibration methods[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2016, 154:72-79.
4. Jiao Y, Li M, Wang N, et al. A facile color-tuning strategy for constructing a library of Ir(III) complexes with fine-tuned phosphorescence from bluish green to red using a synergetic substituent effect of –OCH3 and –CN at only the C-ring of C^N ligand[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2016, 4(19):4269-4277.
5. Liu Z, Guo Y, Pu X, et al. Dissecting the regulation rules of cancer-related miRNAs based on network analysis[J]. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6.
6. Jiang Y, Yuan Y, Zhang X, et al. Use of network model to explore dynamic and allosteric properties of three GPCR homodimers[J]. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(108).
7. Wang M, He X, Xiong Q, et al. A facile strategy applied to simultaneous qualitative-detection on multiple components of mixture samples: A joint study of infrared spectroscopy and multi-label algorithms on PBX explosives[J]. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(6):4713-4722.
8. Yi J, Xiong Y, Cheng K, et al. A Combination of Chemometrics and Quantum Mechanics Methods Applied to Analysis of Femtosecond Transient Absorption Spectrum of Ortho-Nitroaniline[J]. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6:19364.
9. Zhang L, Li Y, Yuan Y, et al. Molecular mechanism of carbon nanotube to activate Subtilisin Carlsberg in polar and non-polar organic media:[J]. Sci Rep, 2016, 6:36838.
10. Zeng X, Zhang L, Xiao X, et al. Unfolding mechanism of thrombin-binding aptamer revealed by molecular dynamics simulation and Markov State Model[J]. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6:24065.
11. Wu Y, Kuang Q, Dong Y, et al. Predicting pathogenic single nucleotide variants through a comprehensive analysis on multiple level features[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2016, 156:224-230.
12. Xu J, Jing R, Liu Y, et al. A new strategy for exploring the hierarchical structure of cancers by adaptively partitioning functional modules from gene expression network:[J]. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6:28720.
1. Dai X, Jing R Y, Guo Y, et al. Predicting the druggability of protein-protein interactions based on sequence and structure features of active pockets.[J]. Current Pharmaceutical Design, 2015, 21(21):3051-61.
3. Fu Y, Guo Y, Wang Y, et al. Exploring the relationship between hub proteins and drug targets based on GO and intrinsic disorder[J]. Computational Biology & Chemistry, 2015, 56(C):41-48.
4. Hu Y, Guo Y, Shi Y, et al. A consensus subunit-specific model for annotation of substrate specificity for ABC transporters[J]. RSC Advances, 2015, 5(52):42009-42019.
5. Huang L, Jing R, Yang Y, et al. Characteristic wavenumbers of Raman spectra reveal the molecular mechanisms of oral leukoplakia and can help to improve the performance of diagnostic models[J]. Analytical Methods, 2015, 7(2):590-597.
6. Jing R, Sun J, Wang Y, et al. Domain position prediction based on sequence information by using fuzzy mean operator[J]. Proteins Structure Function & Bioinformatics, 2015, 83(8):1462-1469.
7. Jing R, Li R, Pu X, et al. A Web-based Graphic User Interface of PML for Machine Learning in Parallel Running. Chemical informatics,2015,1:2-7.
8. Li R, Dong Y, Kuang Q, et al. Inductive matrix completion for predicting adverse drug reactions (ADRs) integrating drug–target interactions[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2015, 144:71-79.
9. Liu Y, Jing R, Xu J, et al. Comparative analysis of oncogenes identified by microarray and RNA-sequencing as biomarkers for clinical prognosis[J]. Biomarkers in Medicine, 2015, 9(11):1067-78.
10. Lu T, Yuan Y, He X, et al. Simultaneous determination of multiple components in explosives using ultraviolet spectrophotometry and a partial least squares method[J]. RSC Advances, 2015, 5(17):13021-13027.
11. Luo J, Liu Z, Guo Y, et al. A structural dissection of large protein-protein crystal packing contacts[J]. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5:14214.
12. Shi Y, Guo Y, Hu Y, et al. Position-specific prediction of methylation sites from sequence conservation based on information theory[J]. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5(6):12403.
13. Wang Y, Guo Y, Kuang Q, et al. A comparative study of family-specific protein–ligand complex affinity prediction based on random forest approach[J]. Journal of computer-aided molecular design, 2015, 29(4):349-60.
14. Kuang Q, Xu X, Li R, et al. An eigenvalue transformation technique for predicting drug-target interaction[J]. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5:13867.
1. Luo J, Guo Y, Zhong Y, et al. A functional feature analysis on diverse protein-protein interactions: application for the prediction of binding affinity.[J]. Journal of computer-aided molecular design, 2014, 28(6):619-29.
2. Yang X, Guo Y, Luo J, et al. Effective identification of Gram-negative bacterial type III secreted effectors using position-specific residue conservation profiles[J]. PLOS One, 2013, 8(12):e84439.
3. Ma D, Guo Y, Luo J, et al. Prediction of protein–protein binding affinity using diverse protein–protein interface features[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2014, 138:7-13.
4. Zhong Y, Guo Y, Luo J, et al. Effective identification of kinase-specific phosphorylation sites based on domain–domain interactions[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2014, 136(16):97-103.
5. Luo J, Guo Y, Fu Y, et al. Effective discrimination between biologically relevant contacts and crystal packing contacts using new determinants.[J]. Proteins-structure Function & Bioinformatics, 2014, 82(11):3090.
6. Jing R, Sun J, Wang Y, et al. PML: A parallel machine learning toolbox for data classification and regression[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2014, 138:1-6.
7. Wang Y, Jing R, Hua Y, et al. Classification of multi-family enzymes by multi-label machine learning and sequence-based descriptors[J]. Analytical Methods, 2014, 6(17):6832-6840.
8. He L, Wang Y, Yang Y, et al. Identifying the Gene Signatures from Gene-Pathway Bipartite Network Guarantees the Robust Model Performance on Predicting the Cancer Prognosis[J]. Biomed Research International, 2014, 2014(4):424509.
9. Jiang L, Huang L, Kuang Q, et al. Improving the prediction of chemotherapeutic sensitivity of tumors in breast cancer via optimizing the selection of candidate genes.[J]. Computational Biology & Chemistry, 2014, 49(1):71-78.
10. Wu D, Yang G, Zhang L, et al. Genome-wide association study combined with biological context can reveal more disease-related SNPs altering microRNA target seed sites[J]. BMC Genomics, 2014, 15(1):669.
11. Li Chen, Yongzhi Zhang, Chaohong Lin, Wen Yang, Yan Meng, Yong Guo, Menglong Li,* Dan Xiao,* Hierarchically porous nitrogen-rich carbon derived from wheat straw as an ultrahigh-rate anode for lithium ion battery, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2 (2014) 9684-9690
12. Hu J, Luo Q, Zhang Z, et al. Self-assembled nanopillar arrays by simple spin coating from blending systems comprising PC61BM and conjugated polymers with special structure[J]. RSC Advances, 2014, 4(46):24316-24319.
13. Wu Y, Jing R, Jiang L, et al. Combination use of protein-protein interaction network topological features improves the predictive scores of deleterious non-synonymous single-nucleotide polymorphisms.[J]. Amino Acids, 2014, 46(8):2025-2035.
14. Zhu Y, Yuan Y, Xiao X, et al. Understanding the effects on constitutive activation and drug binding of a D130N mutation in the β2 adrenergic receptor via molecular dynamics simulation[J]. Journal of Molecular Modeling, 2014, 20(11):1-12.
15. Kuang Q, Wang M, Li R, et al. A systematic investigation of computation models for predicting Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs).[J]. PLOS One, 2014, 9(9):e105889-e105889.
1. Liu W, Guo Y, Luo J, et al. Prediction of kinase-specific phosphorylational interactions using random forest[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2013, 126(22):117-122.
2. Yu L, Luo J, Guo Y, et al. In silico identification of Gram-negative bacterial secreted proteins from primary sequence.[J]. Computers in Biology & Medicine, 2013, 43(9):1177-1181.
3. Zhang L, Zhang J, Gang Y, et al. Investigating the concordance of Gene Ontology terms reveals the intra- and inter-platform reproducibility of enrichment analysis[J]. BMC Bioinformatics, 2013, 14(1):143.
4. Zhang J, Zhang L, Yang G, et al. Nonnegative matrix factorization for the improvement in sensitivity of discovering potentially disease-related genes[J]. Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 2013, 126(126):100-107.
5. Sun J, Jing R, Wu D, et al. The effect of edge definition of complex networks on protein structure identification[J]. Comput Math Methods Med, 2013, 2013(1):365410.
6. Sun J, Jing R, Wang Y, et al. PPM-Dom: a novel method for domain position prediction.[J]. Computational Biology & Chemistry, 2013, 47(6):8-15.
7. Jiao Lin, Qifan Kuang, Yizhou Li, et al. Prediction of adverse drug reactions by a network based external link prediction method[J]. Analytical Methods, 2013, 5(21):6120-6127.