1) Bijin Li, Guoqiang Tang, Linsen Zhou, Di Wu, Jingbo Lan,* Liang Zhou,* Zhiyun Lu, Jingsong You.* Unexpected sole Enol-Form emission of 2-(2'-hydroxyphenyl)oxazoles for highly efficient deep-blue-emitting organic electroluminescent devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2017, 27, 1605245.
2) Guoqiang Tang, Bijin Li, Jingbo Lan,* Jingsong You.* An Effective Strategy to Construct Highly Efficient Deep-Blue Organic Light-Emitting Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 1700453.
3) Xiaoyu Li, Shiqing Li, Ge Gao, Di Wu, Jingbo Lan,* Ruilin Wang,* Jingsong You.* High-Performance Ruthenium Sensitizers Containing Imidazolium Counterions for Efficient Dye Sensitization in Water. ChemSusChem,2017, 10, 2914–2921.
4) Yan Wang, Jingbo Lan.* Oxygen as an oxidant in rhodium(III) catalyzed oxidative C–H/C–H cross-coupling between indoles and oxazoles. Sci China Chem, 2015,doi: 10.1007/s11426-017-9053-7.
5) Danni Zhou, Chunxia Wang, Mingliang Li, Zheng Long, Jingbo Lan.* Palladium-catalyzed 2-pyridylmethyl-directed β-C(sp3)–H activation and cyclization of aliphatic amides with gem-dibromoolefins: a rapid access to γ-lactams. Chin. Chem. Lett., 2017, doi:10.1016/j.cclet.2017.06.007.
6) Jie Wu, Yangyang Cheng, Jingbo Lan*, Di Wu, Shengyou Qian, Lipeng Yan, Zhen He, Xiaoyu Li, Kai Wang, Bo Zou*, Jingsong You.* Molecular Engineering of Mechanochromic Materials by Programmed C–H Arylation: Making a Counterpoint in the Chromism Trend. J. Am. Chem Soc., 2016, 138, 12803–12812.
7) Denan Sun, Bijin Li, Jingbo Lan,* Quan Huang and Jingsong You.* Chelation-assisted Pd-catalysed ortho-selective oxidative C–H/C–H cross-coupling of aromatic carboxylic acids with arenes and intramolecular Friedel–Crafts acylation: one-pot formation of fluorenones, Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 3635-3638.
8) Bijin Li, Jingbo Lan,* Di Wu, Jingsong You.* Rhodium(III)-catalyzed ortho-heteroarylation of phenols through internal oxidative C-H activation: rapid screening of single-molecular white-light-emitting materials, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 14008-14012.
9) Xurong Qin, Xiaoyu Li, Quan Huang, Hu Liu, Di Wu, Qiang Guo, Jingbo Lan,* Ruilin Wang, Jingsong You.*Rhodium(III)-catalyzed ortho C–H heteroarylation of (hetero)aromatic carboxylic acids: a rapid and concise access to π-conjugated poly-heterocycles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 7167-7170.
10) Xurong Qin, Denan Sun, Qiulin You, Yangyang Cheng, Jingbo Lan,* Jingsong You.* Rh(III)-Catalyzed decarboxylative ortho-heteroarylation of aromatic carboxylic acids by using the carboxylic acid as a traceless directing group. Org. Lett., 2015, 17, 1762-1765.
11) Xingyan Liu, Xiaoyu Li, Hu Liu, Qiang Guo, Jingbo Lan,* Ruilin Wang, Jingsong You.* Aldehyde as a traceless directing group for Rh(III)-catalyzed C–H activation: a facile access to diverse indolo[1,2-a]quinolines, Org. Lett., 2015, 17, 2936–2939.
12) Jing Wang, Dekun Qin, Jingbo Lan,* Yangyang Cheng, Shuai Zhang, Qiang Guo, Jie Wu, Di Wu, Jingsong You.* Rh-Catalysed direct cyclization of 1,4-naphthoquinone and 9,10-phenanthraquinone with alkyne: facile access to 1,8-dioxapyrenes and 1,12-dioxaperylenes as orange and red-emitting luminophores. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 6337–6339.
13) Zhijie She, Yangyang Cheng, Luoqiang Zhang, Xiaoyu Li, Di Wu, Qiang Guo, Jingbo Lan,* Ruilin Wang,* Jingsong You.* Novel ruthenium sensitizers with a phenothiazine conjugated bipyridyl ligand for high-efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 27831–27837.
14) Jie Wu, Qiulin You, Jingbo Lan,* Qiang Guo, Xiaoyu Li, Ying Xue, Jingsong You.* Cu-Catalysed direct C–H (hetero)arylation of [1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a]pyridine to construct deep-blue-emitting luminophores. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2015, 13, 5372–5375.
15) Hu Liu, Xingrong Liao, Xiaoyu Li, Di Wu, Qiang Guo, Jie Wu, Shengyou Qian, Jingbo Lan,* Ruilin Wang,* Jingsong You.* Molecular design of new organic sensitizers based on thieno[1,4]benzothiazine for dye-sensitized solar cells. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 56865-56871.
16) Jie Wu, Jingbo Lan,* Siyuan Guo, Jingsong You.* Pd-Catalyzed C-H carbonylation of (hetero)arenes with formates and intramolecular dehydrogenative coupling: a shortcut to indolo[3,2-c]coumarins. Org. Lett., 2014, 16, 5862?5865.
17) Quan Huang, Xurong Qin, Bijin Li, Jingbo Lan,* Qiang Guo, Jingsong You.* Cu-catalysed oxidative C–H/C–H coupling polymerisation of benzodiimidazoles: an efficient approach to regioregular polybenzodiimidazoles for blue-emitting materials. Chem. Commun.2014, 50, 13739–13741.
19) Xurong Qin, Hu Liu, Dekun Qin, Qian Wu, Jingsong You,* Dongbing Zhao, Qiang Guo, Xiaolei Huang, Jingbo Lan,* Chelation-assisted Rh(III)-catalyzed C2-selective oxidative C–H/C–H cross-coupling of indoles/pyrroles with heteroarenes, Chem. Sci. 2013, 4, 1964–1969.
20) Xuefeng Cong, Jingsong You,* Ge Gao, Jingbo Lan.* 2-Pyridylmethyl ether: a readily removable and efficient directing group for amino acid ligand accelerated ortho-C–H olefination of phenols. Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 662–664.
21) Lipeng Yan, Dongbing Zhao, Jingbo Lan,* Yangyang Cheng, Qiang Guo, Xiaoyu Li, Ningjie Wu, Jingsong You.* Palladium-catalyzed tandem N–H/C–H arylation: regioselective synthesis of N-heterocycle-fused phenanthridines as versatile blue-emitting luminophores. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2013, 11, 7966–7977.
22) Xiaoyu Li, Bijin Li, Jingsong You, Jingbo Lan.* Copper-catalysed oxidative C–H/N–H cross-coupling between formamides and amides through chelation-assisted N–H activation. Org. Biomol. Chem.,
2013, 11, 1925–1928
23) Bijin Li, Xurong Qin, Jingsong You,* Xuefeng Cong, Jingbo Lan.* Direct Arylation of Phenanthroline Derivatives via Oxidative C–H/C–H Cross-Coupling: Synthesis and Discovery of Excellent Ligands. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2013, 11, 1290–1293.
24) Bo Liu, Zhi Wang, Ningjie Wu, Mingliang Li, Jingsong You,* Jingbo Lan,* Discovery of full-color-tunable fluorescent core framework via direct C–H (hetero)arylation of N-heterocycles. Chem. Eur. J., 2012, 18, 1599–1603.
25) Xurong Qin, Boya Feng, Jiaxing Dong, Xiaoyu Li, Ying Xue, Jingbo Lan,* Jingsong You,* Copper(II)-catalyzed dehydrogenative cross-coupling between two azoles. J. Org. Chem.2012, 77, 7677-7683.
26) Rongqi Zhou, Bijin Li, Ningjie Wu, Ge Gao, Jingsong You, Jingbo Lan,* Cyclen-functionalized perylenebisimides as sensitive and selective fluorescent sensors for Pb2+ in aqueous solution. Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 6668–6670.
27) Xurong Qin, Xuefeng Cong, Dongbing Zhao, Jingsong You, Jingbo Lan,* One-pot synthesis of benzofused heteroaryl azoles via tandem C-heteroatom coupling/C–H activation of azoles. Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 5611–5613.
28) Liang Cheng, Jiaxing Dong, Jingsong You, Ge Gao,* Jingbo Lan,* A highly syn-selective nitroaldol reaction catalyzed by CuII-bisimidazoline. Chem. Eur. J.,2010,16, 6761–6765.
29) Li Yang, Song Qin, Xiaoyu Su, Fei Yang, Jingsong You,* Changwei Hu, Rugang Xie, Jingbo Lan,* 1,1’-Binaphthyl-based imidazolium chemosensors for highly selective recognition of tryptophan in aqueous solutions. Org. Biomol. Chem., 2010, 339–348.
30) Weida Wang, Afu Fu, Jingsong You, Ge Gao, Jingbo Lan,* Lijuan Chen,* Squaraine-based colorimetric and fluorescent sensors for Cu2+-specific detection and fluorescence imaging in living cells. Tetrahedron, 2010, 66, 3695–3701.