1. Qian Zhao, Yongzhi Zhang, Yan Meng, Yujue Wang, Junke Ou, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao*, Phytic acid derived LiFePO4 beyond theoretical capacity as high-energy density cathode for lithium ion battery, Nano Energy 34 (2017) 408-420.
Yongzhi Zhang,Yan Meng,Yujue Wang, Li Chen, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao,* Sodium carboxymethylcellulose derived oxygen-rich porous carbon anodes for high-performance lithium/sodium-ion batteries, Chemeletrochem 4 (2017) 500-507.
3. Jiali Wang, Baozhan Zheng, Jinlan Xiao, Xiaoling Liu, Hongyun Ji, Juan Du, Yong Guo* and Dan Xiao*, Self-driven mercury motor via redox reaction in acid solution, RSC Adv., 7 (2017) 32552-32558.
4. Shasha Xiong, Panpan Li, Zhaoyu Jin, Taotao Gao, Yujue Wang, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao*, Enhanced catalytic performance of ZnO-CoOx electrode generated from electrochemical corrosion of Co-Zn alloy for oxygen evolution reaction, Electrochimica Acta 222 (2016) 999-1006.
5. Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Yan Meng, Jun Xie, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao,* Lithium and sodium storage in highly ordered mesoporous nitrogen-doped carbons derived from honey, Journal of Power Sources 335 (2016) 20-30.
6. Hongfei He, Jianyuan Dai,* Zhijuan Duan, Yan Meng, Cuisong Zhou, Yuyin Long,Baozhan Zheng, Juan Du, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao*, Target-catalyzed autonomous assembly of dendrimer-like DNA nanostructures for enzyme-free and signal amplified colorimetric nucleic acids detection, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 86 (2016) 985-989.
7. Feng Yang, Duhong He, Meina Wang, Baozhan Zheng, Li Wu, Dan Xiao,* and Yong Guo,* Ultrastrong chemiluminescence activity of nanocarbon materialsafter ozonation and their effects on different chemiluminescent systems, Chem. Eur.J. 22 (2016) 8966-897.
8. Hongfei He, Jianyuan Dai,* Zhijuan Duan, BaozhanZheng, Yan Meng, YongGuo,* Dan Xiao,* Unusual sequence length dependent gold nanoparticles aggregation of the ssDNA sticky end and its application for enzyme-free and signal amplified colorimetric DNA detection, Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 30878.
9. Feng Yang, Duhong He, Baozhan Zheng, Dan Xiao, Li Wu,* Yong Guo*, Self-assembled hybrids with xanthate functionalized carbon nanotubes and electro-exfoliating graphene sheets for electrochemical sensing of copper ions, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 767 (2016) 100-107.
10.Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Yan Meng, Xiaopeng Li, Yong Guo*, and Dan Xiao,* Sodium storage in fluorine-rich mesoporous carbon fabricated by low-temperature carbonization of polyvinylidene fluoride with a silica template, RSC Adv., 6 (2016) 110850-110857.
11.Yongzhi Zhang, Yujue Wang, Yan Meng, Guangqun Tan, Yong Guo* and Dan Xiao*, Porous nitrogen-doped carbon tubes derived from reed catkins as a high-performance anode for lithium ion batteries, RSC Adv., 6 (2016) 98434-98439.
12.Yongzhi Zhang, Yan Meng, Li Chen, Yong Guo* and Dan Xiao*, High lithium and sodium anodic performance of nitrogen-rich ordered mesoporous carbon derived from alfalfa leaves by a ball-milling assisted template method, J. Mater. Chem. A, 4 (2016) 17491-17502.
13.Meina Wang, Baozhan Zheng,* Feng Yang, Juan Du, Yong Guo, Jianyuan Dai, Lei Yan and Dan Xiao,* Synthesis of “amphiphilic” carbon dots and their application for the analysis of iodine species (I2, I? and IO3-) in highly saline water, Analyst, 141 (2016) 2508-2514.
14.Jianyuan Dai,* Hongfei He, Zhijuan Duan, Cuisong Zhou, Yuyin Long, Baozhan Zheng, Juan Du, Yong Guo* and Dan Xiao*, Target-triggered autonomous assembly of DNA polymer chains and its application in colorimetric nucleic acid detection, J. Mater. Chem. B, 4 (2016) 3191-3194.
15.Baozhan Zheng, Jingying Zheng, Tingting Yu, Aohua Sanga, Juan Du, Yong Guo, Dan Xiao,* Martin M.F. Choi*, Fast microwave-assisted synthesis of AuAg bimetallic nanoclusters with strong yellow emission and their response to mercury(II) ions, Sensors and Actuators B 221 (2015) 386-392.
16.Xiuting Li, Xianjing Qin, Hao Zheng , Hongyan Yuan, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao*, Highly efficient electrogenerated chemiluminescence of natural chlorophyll, Electrochemistry Communications 61 (2015) 66-69.
17.Junke Ou, Lin Yang, Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Yong Guo, and Dan Xiao*, Fabrication of porous nitrogen-doped carbon materials as anodes for high-performance lithium ion batteries, Chin. J. Chem. 33 (2015) 1293-1302.
18.Yang Li, Tian Xianqing, QianLei, Liu Yunhua, Guo Yong,* Xiao Dan,* Facile synthesis of birnessite-Type MnO2 and its application as a supercapacitor,
Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Letters
, 7 (2015) 749-753.
19.Junke Ou,* Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao*, Hierarchical porous carbons fabricated from silica via flame synthesis as anode materials for high-performance lithium-ion batteries, Ionics 21 (2015) 1881-1891.
20.Chaohong Lin, Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Ying Lei, Junke Ou, Yong Guo, Hongyan Yuan, Dan Xiao*, Hydrogen peroxide assisted synthesis of LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2 as high-performance cathode for lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources 280 (2015) 263-271.
21.Feng Yang, Meilian Zhao, Hongyun Ji, Duhong He, Li Wu,* Baozhan Zheng, Dan Xiao,* Yong Guo*, Solvothermal synthesis of oxygen/nitrogen functionalized graphene-like materials with diversified morphology from different carbon sources and their fluorescence properties, J Mater Sci 50 (2015) 1300-1308.
22.Tingting Yu, Baozhan Zheng, Lei Zhang, Zhen Wang, Dan Xiao,* Yong Guo,* Evaluation of heat treatment effects on the electrocatalytic properties of AuCu intermetallic nanocrystals, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 162 (2015) H301-H307.
23.Junke Ou, Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Qian Zhao, Yan Meng, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* Nitrogen-rich porous carbon derived from biomass as a high performance anode material for lithium ion batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 3 (2015) 6534-6541.
25.Li Yang, Lei Qian, Xianqing Tian, Jing Li, Jianyuan Dai, Yong Guo*, Dan Xiao,* Hierarchically porous nickel oxide nanosheets grown on nickel foam prepared by one-step in situ anodization for high-performance supercapacitors, Chemistry-An Asian Journal 9 (2014) 1579-1585.
26.Feng Yang, Meilian Zhao, Zhen Wang, Hongyun Ji, Baozhan Zheng, Dan Xiao*, Li Wu, Yong Guo*. The role of ozone in the ozonation process of graphene oxide: oxidation or decomposition, RSC Advances, 4 (2014) 58325-58328.
27.Qian Zhao, Jing Li, Shiyi Tang, Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Martin M.F. Choi, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* Magnetic-field-induced growth of silver dendrite-crystalline liesegang rings,
16 (2014) 6542-6546.
28.Qinlan Yang, Jun Long, Hao Zheng, Xianqing Tian, Dean Lei, Xiaoqiong Zhu, Yong Guo, Dan Xiao,* Direct determination of gas pH and carbon dioxide concentration with pH electrodes, Journal of Chemical Education 91 (2014) 593-596.
29.Meilian Zhao, Feng Yang, Ying Xue, Dan Xiao,* Yong Guo,* A time-dependent DFT study of the absorption and fluorescence properties of graphene quantum dots, ChemPhysChem 15 (2014) 950-957.
30.Jun Wang, Changming Cheng, ying Huang, baozhan zheng, Hongyan Yuan, Lin Bo, Ming-Wu Zheng, Shengyong Yang, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* A facile large-scale microwave synthesis of highly fluorescent carbon dots from benzenediol isomers, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 2 (2014) 5028-5035.
31.Li Chen, Yongzhi Zhang, Chaohong Lin, Wen Yang, Yan Meng, Yong Guo, Menglong Li,* Dan Xiao,* Hierarchically porous nitrogen-rich carbon derived from wheat straw as an ultrahigh-rate anode for lithium ion battery, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2 (2014) 9684-9690.
32.Meilian Zhao, Feng Yang, Ying Xue, Dan Xiao,* Yong Guo,* Adsorption of HCN on reduced graphene oxides: a first-principles study, Journal of molecular modeling 20 (2014) 2214-2218.
33.Baozhan Zheng, Guangyue Liu, Aiwen Yao, Yanling Xiao, Juan Du, Yong Guo, Dan Xiao,* Qin Hu, Martin M. F. Choi,* sensitive AgNPs/CuO nanofibers non-enzymatic glucose sensor based on electrospinning technology, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 195 (2014) 431-438.
34.Meilian Zhao, Feng Yang, Ying Xue, Dan Xiao,* Yong Guo,* Effects of edge oxidation on the stability and half-metallicity of graphene quantum dots, ChemPhysChem 15 (2014) 157-164.
35.Nianxiang Qiu, Zhiyue Tian, Yong Guo,Chenghua Zhang, Yanping Luo, Ying Xue,* A first-principle study of calcium-decorated BC2N sheet doped by boron or carbon for high hydrogen storage, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 39 (2014) 9307-9320.
36.Ling Chen, Baozhan Zheng, Yong Guo, Juan Du,* Dan Xiao,* Lin Bo. A highly sensitive and selective turn-on fluorogenic and colorimetric sensor based on pyrene-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles for Hg2+ detection and cell imaging, Talanta 117 (2013) 338-344.
37.Lin Lin, Yaqiong Wen, Junke Ou, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* X-ray diffraction study of LiFePO4 synthesized by hydrothermal method, RSC Advances 3 (2013) 14652-14660.
38.Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* Hierarchical graphite oxide fabricated from graphite via electrochemical cleavage as an anode material for lithium ion batteries, RSC Advances 3 (2013) 12758-12764.
39.Yongzhi Zhang, Li Chen, Junke Ou, Jun Wang, Baozhan Zheng, Hongyan Yuan, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* Improving the performance of a LiFePO4 cathode based on electrochemically cleaved graphite oxides with high hydrophilicity and good conductivity, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 1 (2013) 7933-7941.
40.Jiajia Zhang, Changming Cheng, Ying Huang, Lei Qian, Baozhan Zheng, Hongyan Yuan, Yong Guo,* Dan Xiao,* Facile synthesis of functionalizated carbon nanospheres for determination of Cu2+, Analyst 138 (2013) 2073-2079.
41.Yanshu Jiang, Baozhan Zheng, Juan Du, Guangyue Liu, Yong Guo, Dan Xiao, Electrophoresis deposition of Ag nanoparticles on TiO2 nanotube arrays electrode for hydrogen peroxide sensing, Talanta 112 (2013) 129-135.