Academic Title : Professor
Phone Number: 86-28-85415608
Major : Physical Chemistry
Education and Working Experience:
2015.9-present : Professor, College of Chemistry, SCU.
2010.2-2013.2: Assistant Professor, College of Natural Sciences, Inha University, Korea.
2010.9-2015.8: Associate Professor, College of Chemistry, SCU.
2002.7 -2010.9: Lecturer, College of Chemistry, SCU.
2001.9-2006.7: Ph.D. candidate in College of Chemistry, SCU.
1997.9-2000.7: M.S. candidate in College of Chemistry, SCU.
1993.9-1997.7: Undergraduate in College of Chemistry, SCU.
Theoretical investigations on the mechanism of asymmetric catalysis and design of catalysts.
Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-13-0390).
Prize for Excellent Young Teachers, SCU, 2004 & 2013.
Candidate of Science and Technology Leader in Sichuan Province (2013).
Representative Papers(since 2008):
1. Yiping Luo, Zheng Li, Yini Zuo, Zhishan Su, and Changwei Hu*, A Simple Two-Step Method for the Selective Conversion of Hemicellulose in Pubescens to Furfural, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2017, 5(9), 8137.
2. Yini Zuo, Zhishan Su*, Junming Wang, and Changwei Hu, Theoretical study on the mechanism and selectivity of asymmetric cycloaddition reactions of 3-vinylindole catalyzed by chiral N, N'-dioxide-Ni(II) complex, Catalysis Today,2017,DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2017.05.042.
3. Junming Wang,Yini Zuo, Zhishan Su*, Changwei Hu, Theoretical and experimental studies on the structure–property relationship of chiral N,N'-dioxide–metal catalysts probed by the carbonyl–ene reaction of isatin, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2017, 7, 2183-219
4. Junming Wang, Zhishan Su*, Na Yang, Changwei Hu, Mechanistic Study on Asymmetric CarbonylEne Reaction between Alkyl Enol Ethers and Isatin Catalyzed by N, N'-dioxide-Mg(OTf)2 Complex, J. Org. Chem., 2016, 81 (15), 6444-6456.
5. Xinglong Lin, Zubao Gan, Ji Lu, Zhishan Su, Changwei Hu, Yuebao Zhang, Ya Wu, Lu Gao*, Zhenlei Song*, Visible light-promoted radical cyclization of silicon-tethered alkyl iodide and phenyl alkyne: An efficient approach to synthesize benzosilolines, Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 6189.
6. Zengjin Liu, Xinglong Lin, Na Yang, Zhishan Su*, Changwei Hu, Peihong Xiao, Yanyang He, Zhenlei Song*, Unique Steric Effect of Geminal Bis(silane) To Control the High Exoselectivityin Intermolecular Diels?Alder Reaction, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 1877.
7. Zhishan Su and Chan Kyung Kim*, Trienamine catalysis for asymmetric Diels–Alder reactions of 2,4-dienones: a theoretical investigation, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2015, 13, 6313.
8. Na Yang, Zhishan Su*, Xiaoming Feng, Changwei Hu*, Theoretical Studies onChiral N,N′-dioxide?Sc(III) Complex Catalyzed Asymmetric Baeyer-Villiger Oxidation Reaction of 4-Phenylcyclohexanone with m-Chloroperoxobenzoic Acid, Chem. Eur. J.,2015, 21, 7264.
9. Haofei Huang, Qian Chen, Misun Choi, Raju Nandhakumar, Zhishan Su*, Sihyun Ham*, and Kwan Mook Kim*, High Enantioselective extraction of underivatized Amino Acids by the Uryl-Pendant Hydroxyphenyl-Binol Ketone, Chem. Eur. J., 2014, 20, 2895.
10. Ya Wu, Linjie Li, Hongze Li, Lu Gao, Hengmu Xie, Zhigao Zhang, Zhishan Su, Changwei Hu*, and Zhenlei Song*, Regioselective Nucleophilic Addition of Organometallic Reagents to 3?Geminal Bis(silyl) N-Acyl Pyridinium, Org. Lett.,2014, 16, 1880
11. Xincui Ye, Xianwei Sun, Zhenggang Huang, Na Yang, Zhishan Su, Changwei Hu and Zhenlei Song*, Regioselective 1,4- over 1,2-addition of 3,3-bis(silyl) allyloxy lithium to enals, enones and enoates, the remarkable α-effect of silicon, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2014, 12, 3021.
12. Haofei Huang, Raju Nandhakumar, Misun Choi, Zhishan Su*, and Kwan Mook Kim*, Enantioselective Liquid–Liquid Extractions of Underivatized General Amino Acids with a Chiral Ketone Extractant, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135 (7), 2653.
13. Na Yang, Liang Dong, Zhishan Su and Changwei Hu*, Theoretical study on the mechanism of Pd(OAc)2 catalyzed dehydrogenative cross-coupling of two heteroarenes, RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 20772.
14. Zhishan Su and Chan Kyung Kim*, DFT investigation of C-H bond activation of malononitrile in the presence of amines, New J. Chem., 2013, 37, 3920.
15. Zhishan Su, Weiyi Li, Jun Wang, Changwei Hu*, and Xiaoming Feng*, A Theoretical Investigation on the Strecker Reaction Catalyzed by a TiIVComplex Catalyst Generated from a Cinchona Alkaloid, Achiral Substituted 2,2’-Biphenol, and Tetraisopropyl Titanate, Chem. Eur. J., 2013, 19, 1637.
16. Zhishan Su, Hai Whang Lee, and Chan Kyung Kim*, Asymmetric 1,4-Michael Addition Reactions Catalyzed by a Cinchona Alkaloid Derived Primary Amine: A Theoretical Investigation of the Reaction Mechanism and Enantioselectivity, Eur. J. Org. Chem.,2013, 1706.
17. Weiyi Li, Zhishan Su, and Changwei Hu*, Mechanism of Ketone Allylation with Allylboronates as Catalyzed by Zinc Compounds: A DFT Study, Chem. Eur. J.,2013. 2013, 19, 124.
18. Weiyi Li, Song Qin, Zhishan Su, Changwei Hu*, and Xiaoming Feng*, Theoretical study on the mechanism and stereochemistry of salicylaldehyde–Al(III)-catalyzed hydrophosphonylation of benzaldehyde, Comput. Theor. Chem., 2012, 989, 44.
19. Liang Dong, Jun Wen, Song Qin, Na Yang, Huaqing Yang, Zhishan Su, Xiaoqi Yu*, and Changwei Hu*, Iron-Catalyzed Direct Suzuki?Miyaura Reaction: Theoretical and Experimental Studies on the Mechanism and the Regioselectivity, ACS Catal., 2012, 2, 1829.
20. Chang Kon Kim, In Suk Han, Chang Kook Sohn, Yu Hee Yu, Zhishan Su, and Chan Kyung Kim*, Comparative Studies on the Reactions of Carbamyl and Thiocarbamyl Halides with NH3 in the Gas Phase and in Aqueous Solution: A Theoretical Study, BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, 2012, 33(6), 1955.
21. Liang Dong, Song Qin, Huaqing Yang, Zhishan Su, and Changwei Hu*, Theoretical investigation on copper hydrides catalyzed hydrosilylation reaction of 3-methylcyclohex-2-enone: mechanism and ligands' effect, Catal. Sci. Technol., 2012, 2, 564.
22. Weiyi Li, Song Qin, Zhishan Su, Huaqing Yang, and Changwei Hu*, Theoretical Study on the Mechanism of Al(salalen)-Catalyzed Hydrophosphonylation of Aldehydes, Organometallics, 2011, 30, 2095.
23. Zhishan Su, Hai Whang Lee, and Chan Kyung Kim*, Theoretical investigation on mechanism of asymmetric Michael addition of malononitrile to chalcones catalyzed by Cinchona alkaloid aluminium(III) complex, Org. Biomol. Chem.,2011, 9, 6402.
24. Zhishan Su, Song Qin, Changwei Hu*, and Xiaoming Feng*, Theoretical Investigations on the Mechanism of Hetero-Diels–Alder Reactions of Brassard’s Diene and 1, 3-Butadiene Catalyzed by a Tridentate Schiff Base Titanium(IV) Complex, Chem. Eur. J., 2010, 16, 4359.
25. Jie Liu, Zhigang Yang, Zhen Wang, Fei Wang, Xiaohong Chen, Xiaohua Liu, Xiaoming Feng*, Zhishan Su, and Changwei Hu*, Asymmetric Direct Aldol Reaction of Functionalized Ketones Catalyzed by Amine Organocatalysts Based on Bispidine, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,2008, 130, 5654.
26. Xiaohong Chen, Jun Wang, Yin Zhu, Deju Shang, Bo Gao, Xiaohua Liu, Xiaoming Feng*, Zhishan Su, and Changwei Hu*, Secondary Amine Amide Organocatalyst for the Asymmetric Nitroaldol Reaction of α-Ketophosphonates, Chem. Eur. J., 2008, 14, 10896.
27. Zhigang Yang, Jie Liu, Xiaohua Liu, Zhen Wang, Xiaoming Feng*, Zhishan Su, and Changwei Hu*, Highly Efficient Amine Organocatalysts Based on Bispidine for the Asymmetric Michael Addition of Ketones to Nitroolefins, Adv. Synth. Catal., 2008, 350, 2001.