Professor Yi Lv is a full professor in College of Chemistry and director of Analytical & Testing Center at Sichuan University, China. He obtained his PhD degree in 2003 from Southwest China Normal University (currently Southwest University), China. After a two-year stay at Tsinghua University as a postdoctoral researcher, he joined the faculty of College of Chemistry at Sichuan University. His research interests are mainly in the areas of analytical spectrometry, such as luminescence probes, nanomaterials-based chemosenosors and mass spectrometry. He is the author or co-author of ~ 140 journal papers and one book chapter. He is now the Associate Editor of Luminescence (Wiley) and Advisory Board Member of Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry (RSC).
1. Jianyu Hu, Dongyan Deng, Rui Liu, Yi Lv, Single Nanoparticle Analysis by ICPMS: A Potential Tool for Bioassay, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2018,33, 57-67
2. Liqian Wu, Lichun Zhang, Mingxia Sun, Rui Liu, Lingzhu Yu, Yi Lv, Metal-free cataluminescence gas sensor for hydrogen sulfide based on its catalytic oxidation on silicon carbide nanocages,Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89,13666–13672
3. Rui Liu, Chaoqun Wang, Yuming Xu, Jianyu Hu, Dongyan Deng, Yi Lv, Label-free DNA Assay by Metal Stable Isotope Detection, Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89, 13269–13274
4. Zixuan Zhan, Rui Liu, Li Chai, Qiuyan Li, Kexin Zhang, and Yi Lv, A novel turn-on fluorescent probe for exogenous and endogenous imaging of hypochlorous acid in living cells and quantitative application in flow cytometry, Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89, 9544–9551
5. Ting Lu, Hongjie Song, Xiaoqun Dong, Jianyu Hu, Yi Lv, Highly Selective and Fast-Response Photoluminescence Humidity Sensor Based on F- Decorated NH2-MIL-53(Al) Nanorods,Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2017, 5, 9465 – 9471
6. Honglin Xu, Qiuyan Li, Lichun Zhang, Binrong Zeng, Dongyan Deng, and Yi Lv, Transient cataluminescence on flowerlike MgO for discrimination and detection of volatile organic compounds, Analytical Chemistry, 2016, 88, 8137–8144
?7. Ting Lu, Lichun Zhang, Mingxia Sun, Dongyan Deng, Yingying Su, Yi Lv, Amino-functionalized metal-organic frameworks nanoplates based energy transfer probe for highly selective fluorescence detection of free chlorine, Analytical Chemistry, 2016, 88, 3413–3420?
8. Mingxia Sun, Dongyan Deng, Kexin Zhang, Ting Lu, Yingying Su, Yi Lv, Silicon carbon nanoparticles-based chemiluminescence probe for hydroxyl radical in PM2.5,Chemical Communications, 2016, 52, 11259–11262
9. Yurong Tang, Yingying Su, Na Yang, Lichun Zhang and Yi Lv, Carbon nitride quantum dots: a novel chemiluminescence system for selective detection of free chlorine in water, Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86, 4528-4535
10. Yurong Tang, Hongjie Song, Yingying Su and Yi Lv, Turn-on persistent luminescence probe based on graphitic carbon nitride for imaging detection of biothiols in biological fluids, Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 85, 11876-11884.